Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called and sent 2 emails. Still not resolved. I asked for a return mailer and have not heard back in 2 days. I disputed the charges on my CC today. I think JoeGrizzly is right, we need to post this with sites/poeple they sponsor.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to have to get on the horn. I may insist they remove my personal information as the spam from them is flowing regularly.

Apparently I’d purchased something from them and didn’t remember my password, after 2 attempts and no email in my inbox/spam folder I gave up and used my @gmail.com and created a new account, what a mistake.

C88026F8-B5DC-439F-8C1B-42744F5BE653.png

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What email are you using?
It's to the person I talked to on the phone. She emailed me after our first conversation. My second email requesting a shipping label has gone unanswered.

Hello,

This is Ashley from Budsgunshop.com

There are 80 rounds in a case, so you would need to buy 10 of these boxes to get a case
each box has 10 rounds each.
--
Customer Service Representative
BudsGunShop.com
859-368-0371 ext 7728

[email protected]

I replied to this email and received an the email response below.

Scott,
I can understand that you are upset, and I did reach out for supervisor for help but unfortunately we do not claim our listings are 100 percent accurate. These types of issues as well as with price can and do happen
with this said the price paid minus the shipping would be correct for the 10 rounds per box , the quantity of the boxes were what was incorrect. So we can happily return these at our cost and refund in full once they are back to us
or you can keep them and we can fix the shipping on the order to be what it should have been after we have since corrected the listing.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience,
Ashley budsgunshop.com

I replied and requested a shipping label and have been ghosted.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's to the person I talked to on the phone. She emailed me after our first conversation. My second email requesting a shipping label has gone unanswered.

Hello,

There are 80 rounds in a case, so you would need to buy 10 of these boxes to get a case
--
BudsGunShop.com
859-368-0371 ext 7728

[email protected]

Scott,
I can understand that you are upset, and I did reach out for supervisor for help but unfortunately we do not claim our listings are 100 percent accurate. These types of issues as well as with price can and do happen
with this said the price paid minus the shipping would be correct for the 10 rounds per box , the quantity of the boxes were what was incorrect. So we can happily return these at our cost and refund in full once they are back to us
or you can keep them and we can fix the shipping on the order to be what it should have been after we have since corrected the listing.

Ashley budsgunshop.com

Thanks. I was just making sure you weren't using the "unmonitored" email address they use for automated emails.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hello,

--
BudsGunShop.com
859-368-0371 ext 7728

[email protected]

Scott,

Ashley budsgunshop.com

Stop payment

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they got me too an I was irritated for a minute. But screw it, I have some pretty cool slugs now and I’ve blown money on way less cool things before ….

Latest posts

Top Bottom