Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a notification that my refund was processed and to expect it in 3 to 5 days. The returned box should have been delivered to them on Friday, got the email yesterday. So expect a couple days to process the return and then a few more to get it in your account.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing this whole ordeal unfold makes me glad I forgot to order some myself! Years ago, but did the same thing to me on a bulk buy of golden bullet 22LR (as said 500ct boxes and had 500ct pictured, but actually was 50ct). After they treated me similar to how they’ve treated y’all, I swore off them and haven’t done business with them since. Unfortunate to know they’re still pulling the same scams.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up getting my refund this week. Called them with my concerns, the lady told me I’d get a $15 credit on my next order.

Not sure how much I need to spend it’ll be a mystery like “how many licks to get the center of a totsie roll pop”.

As the wise ole 🦉 owl said one.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up getting my refund this week. Called them with my concerns, the lady told me I’d get a $15 credit on my next order.

Not sure how much I need to spend it’ll be a mystery like “how many licks to get the center of a totsie roll pop”.

Lucky you. I asked for some type of coupon for the hassle and they basically hung up on me.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I called on the phone.

They gave me an RMA and assigned a ups # on the day it was delivered and waited thinking ups would show up with a tag, it just sit there.

I called asking when ups would show up.? She informed me that I should take it to ups.

I said I live in the country and with the price of gas I shouldn’t have to pay for their mistake, she said she would send ups for pickup

We did a little getting to know one another like.
I bet you have a fun job the web blowing up
she: Oh yes!
me: been there done that crap good luck😵‍💫
This wasn’t her fault, at the end to my surprise she told me they valued me as a customer

There was some dialogue about me not having a printer on my cell phone. What I’m I supposed to do tape my smart phone to the package?😉

A pain but my group also had an embedded help desk so this was fairly simple for me.

Hey life sucks, then you die. Keep that in mind and you’ll always be 😃 happy.

✌️out

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ttown, I believe it was 3 not one. That was stretching the old memory too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom