Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep gone my today. 40 rounds for 107 bucks. Definitely returning and not too happy I have to go through paying and returning with nothing, not even a coupon code or something as reimbursement

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m still going back and for with “Krista”, and this was her last reply.
“Apologies for the ticket error, your order has not been canceled as there is proper inventory and the price is correct to fulfill your order.”

So I’ve now messaged her back to find out what the hell this means and exact how many rounds of ammo they intend to ship. If it’s less than 320 rounds, my level of pissed off might boil over.:censored:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m still going back and for with “Krista”, and this was her last reply.
“Apologies for the ticket error, your order has not been canceled as there is proper inventory and the price is correct to fulfill your order.”

So I’ve now messaged her back to find out what the hell this means and exact how many rounds of ammo they intend to ship. If it’s less than 320 rounds, my level of pissed off might boil over.:censored:
yeah that's how this scam is working.

->ads for x rounds for x price
->make sale
->at this point when the error was noticed, should inform customer
->didn't inform customer, just said "well ship 1/10 of the order and call it fulfilled. still charge 100%"
->ships order
->still doesn't inform customer, just says "your order shipped!" (it didn't, at least 90% of it)
->delivers
->get 1/10 of order for full price
->"sucks to be you"

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is there someone we can contact like Oklahoma Attorney General or something? Many Oklahomans are affected by this fraud Buds
Buds is usually a pretty reputable company from what I have seen, yea we are unhappy that we didn't get a "steal" on these shells but if they refund our cash, shipping, and tax...no harm done.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Buds is usually a pretty reputable company from what I have seen, yea we are unhappy that we didn't get a "steal" on these shells but if they refund our cash, shipping, and tax...no harm done.
imo multiple failures have taken place. an order doesn't ship incorrectly. the "mistake" was noticed, but no notice was sent to buyers. the order shipped, considered fulfilled and everyone is dealing with the fallout.

full refund or not, multiple failures indicate something beyond "oops" factor imo.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
imo multiple failures have taken place. an order doesn't ship incorrectly. the "mistake" was noticed, but no notice was sent to buyers. the order shipped, considered fulfilled and everyone is dealing with the fallout.

full refund or not, multiple failures indicate something beyond "oops" factor imo.
I don't disagree but if I get my cash back, I will choose to shop else-ware from now on. We don't know, Buds may have found and fired the dishonest employee by now....who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom