Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is there someone we can contact like Oklahoma Attorney General or something? Many Oklahomans are affected by this fraud Buds
Better Business Bureau

It's going to be difficult to prove fraud. Especially if they are paying for return shipping. This probably isn't fraud, it's probably a mistake, and a pretty expensive one for the vendor. If it's a scam, it's the dumbest attempted scam in history.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

This is Ashley from Budsgunshop.com

There are 80 rounds in a case, so you would need to buy 10 of these boxes to get a case
each box has 10 rounds each.
--
Customer Service Representative
BudsGunShop.com
859-368-0371 ext 7728
[email protected]

This was the reply from them today after she said she would talk to a supervisor and figure out what went wrong. I guess we are going to do this the hard way.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
is there someone we can contact like Oklahoma Attorney General or something? Many Oklahomans are affected by this fraud Buds
For what? They made an error and are offering a refund and shipping paid if you want it. Read the TOS. When you placed the order, you agreed that they were the arbitrator of any discrepancies. You also agree to their ability to not honor mistakes. No harm, no foul. Just send it back and don't order from them anymore. I doubt the AG would say anything different.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone grab any screen shots from the original ad on Saturday?

Of course, all the links have been updated.
This is all I got.
Screenshot_20220613-112115.png

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They’re still kicking the can down the road. Here’s my latest message back to “Krista”.
“Per your website under my order history, my order HAS NOT SHIPPED. I either want the order cancelled or go ahead and send me a return label. I know of at least a dozen people that y’all scammed with the false slug pricing. Y’all screwed up, so let’s just cancel the order. It shouldn’t be this difficult.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom