Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started a thread on the S&W forum. Might not hurt to get this around and see if Bud's doesn't take their mistake a little more seriously. I didn't even get an apology, only an "I understand your upset", and a statement about their policy. If your policy is bait and switch, that is fraud, and there are legal ramifications.

As a business owner, I've made mistakes on bids, and I ate it because it was my mistake. It added to the overhead, but the job was still completed for the price I quoted. More importantly, my reputation, was intact. There are too many online retailers out there for a company's mistake to financially burden the customer. My time and money are just as important as theirs.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/lounge/679948-buds-gun-shop.html#post141492990

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I used the chat function. Quickly got an apology and a shipping label. Asked for a coupon for the gas and time, and got crickets. Chat's open, they're just going to ignore the message even though my request shows "read"..

Yeah, that's it for the ol' Buds.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
lol, found the google cache version of the site from June 9. There is it plain as day.

link gore because apparently tinyurl doesn't work for googlecache?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....g+shot+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
cached version of bud's slug smelly deal june 9.JPG

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so being completely honest; if this isn't fraud, i'm sure it's not fraud to report it as fraud on your credit card, keep the ammo, and wait it out? what are they gonna do, send someone to collect the 40 slugs everyone got instead of 320?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom