Smells Like The Great Reset: Amazon Buying Up Massive Industrial Land Holdings Across the U.S. Even as It Reduces Warehouse Square Footage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holds back anybody who would try to get into business against them...

They will have to build new...much more expensive...

they are not dumb....

.Watch the political scum start sucking on them fr money money money....

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We must stop these actions by rich business owners, operating within the legal limits of the tax code, while attempting to improve their businesses.
Who do you think lobbied for the tax code. Anyone here able to deduct loan interest? Also, remember when Trump couldn't pay his loans on the Taj Ma Hall? The banks couldn't do a darn thing, simply because billionaires and huge companies operate under a different set of rules. If you or I owe 200 K to the bank, the bank owns us, if a billion dollar company or greater owes 200 miliion to a bank, they own the bank. I am not saying that it is not smart of amazon to buy properties, but the libertarian stance that companies can do what the hell they want is part of the reason our economy is so bad and the middle class is dying off.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
eBay was better than Amazon. Stuff sold by Amazon is better IMO.

That said I’m kicking EBay’s butt today over fraud of one vendor. All with the same MO

I may type it up. There’s people selling stuff they don’t have and with China not xporing, things needed are drying up. EBay closing my case, fake tracking, and EBay removing my negative comment, I see another negative came in after mine.

It went downhill after being greeted with “Thanks for being a loyal customer for 24 years”

This will affect Amazon IMO. They may have a lot of crap no one wants soon and little everyone needs. JMO

✌️out

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think lobbied for the tax code. Anyone here able to deduct loan interest? Also, remember when Trump couldn't pay his loans on the Taj Ma Hall? The banks couldn't do a darn thing, simply because billionaires and huge companies operate under a different set of rules. If you or I owe 200 K to the bank, the bank owns us, if a billion dollar company or greater owes 200 miliion to a bank, they own the bank. I am not saying that it is not smart of amazon to buy properties, but the libertarian stance that companies can do what the hell they want is part of the reason our economy is so bad and the middle class is dying off.
lol don't bother. he thinks pacs, 527s, dark money, etc just donate money because like....they REALLY believe in the candidate. then when the candidate gets elected, they just sit in their office all day WRITING BILLS PERSONALLY THAT THEY THEMSELVES FULLY UNDERSTAND AND FULLY COMPREHEND, then they propose those bills to their peers and these people also do their due diligence in reading, understanding, researching, and then voting on their best interests ONLY AFTER considering the will of their constituents.

in case you didn't know; that's NOT how our government works.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom