Smith and Wesson Rebate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn't mean that S&W is going to do this to you...so be easy on them until they do you dirty, ya know?

We'll see how the mags/holster rebate on my XD goes...

BTW I have rec'd some rebates in the past. Other oil/filter rebates nothing. It just depends.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had two rebates out and I received them about a week ago. I purchased the firearms when the rebate first started. I have one additional rebate out there that I am waiting on.

As far as why they do rebates is because 1, it stimulates the purchases of stock out there in excess. 2. It puts the pressure on the manufacturer or company as opposed to the retailers. 3. Some people forget, dont jump through the hoops, etc. Therefore they never pay this money out. 4. rebates are temporarily not permanent. If they offered discounts at purchase sure it would stimulate additional purchases but then would create a market expectation to which people expect the sale price to be the regular price going forward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom