Smith & Wesson J Frame 442 MCARBO Spring Kit - WOW what a difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Brownells sells a tool to help keep that one spring from launching itself into outer space. I put the Apex kit in my 340 M&P a couple of years ago. Reliable ignition for even the hardest primers and a much smoother action. J frames get a lot of heat for having only 5 rounds but they are far more likely to be carried than left at home. Of course we all know that OSA members all carry a full sized pistol with spare mag and a backup. 😂

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brownells sells a tool to help keep that one spring from launching itself into outer space. I put the Apex kit in my 340 M&P a couple of years ago. Reliable ignition for even the hardest primers and a much smoother action. J frames get a lot of heat for having only 5 rounds but they are far more likely to be carried than left at home. Of course we all know that OSA members all carry a full sized pistol with spare mag and a backup. 😂
The challenge I had was the Hammer Spring plastic cup. I launched that in my office that is carpeted. I thought for sure I would never find it again. After a few minutes I found it laying next to the white closet door.
01D91668-8431-4425-89D6-4156A55E3A9F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom