Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 quick review.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazzy3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not cool.....we all know where the classifieds are.
It's not cool to tell a bunch of people discussing a very specific firearm that I have said firearm for sale with a bunch of bundled items at a discount? It would seem uncool to NOT let this thread know that I own the item that they are praising, and have made it available and convenient for them all to see. The post isn't spam or disruptive.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously the 10/22 is a solid option. However for a young boy I’d say grab a M&P 15-22. My 10yr old son favors my 15-22 over traditional .22 rifles (Henry, model 60, 10/22,etc) he loves shooting the 15-22. Ya know, it’s “tacticool”
I’m a little more of a non semiautomatic when teaching someone depending on age. Let my kids use an old single shot or my Henry lever.

First shotgun I brought them were Remington pumps. I wanted to have to think before the next shot. Too many people want to spray and prey knowing they have a bunch of shots. As with anything practice makes perfect and I’m sure you’ll want to start them outright

I wish I’d attended something like Appleseed to get a little training so I didn’t have to undo my so called style.

I’d sure check if the child is left or right dominance.

I shot right handed until my 30s, took a red rider out in the backyard and mounted and shot bees off clover until it felt natural. Shooting a box of shells hunting was no big deal but once I began trap, skeet, and sporting clays 200 rounds gave me a fat lip😀

Now I shot mainly left unless I get tried. Im am a much better shot as a lefty and I was surprised that my perceived lead was almost double when shooting right handed.

Of course the first few times just shoot and have fun

My .02 cents

brazzy3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a difference between posting a full fledged for sale add and simply posting. "If you are still looking, I have one for sale in the Classifieds."
It looks like I just breathed life into a month-long dormant thread. Sometimes I feel like this place makes you walk on eggshells even more than the blue-hairs do on campuses. You have now made the thread less helpful to anyone scrolling through it. Thanks for your contributions.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not cool to tell a bunch of people discussing a very specific firearm that I have said firearm for sale with a bunch of bundled items at a discount? It would seem uncool to NOT let this thread know that I own the item that they are praising, and have made it available and convenient for them all to see. The post isn't spam or disruptive.
Wrong.....and not cool again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom