Smokin AR Deal at Brownell's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet it's good to go and we keep seeing insane deals. The AR gun grab threat drove demand to an unhealthy and unsustainable level. This void in the market pushed manufacturers to ramp production, it also lowered barriers to entry for new manufactures to break into the industry so long that they had the capital and capacity to develop the product enter the market. I can't remember the number so I'll shoot low and say there are over 300 companies that make ARs, parts, and accessories. All over producing supplies to cover this panic demand. When the demand dried up because of the political landscape you have an "ass-load" of companies with an "ass-load" of product on their hand. Many companies are forced to liquidate their inventory at cost or a loss that they can write-off in an attempt to reclaim some of the cash invested. I believe that is what we are seeing and will continue to see for a bit. I don't think there will be anything wrong with most of the products.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet it's good to go and we keep seeing insane deals. The AR gun grab threat drove demand to an unhealthy and unsustainable level. This void in the market pushed manufacturers to ramp production, it also lowered barriers to entry for new manufactures to break into the industry so long that they had the capital and capacity to develop the product enter the market. I can't remember the number so I'll shoot low and say there are over 300 companies that make ARs, parts, and accessories. All over producing supplies to cover this panic demand. When the demand dried up because of the political landscape you have an "ass-load" of companies with an "ass-load" of product on their hand. Many companies are forced to liquidate their inventory at cost or a loss that they can write-off in an attempt to reclaim some of the cash invested. I believe that is what we are seeing and will continue to see for a bit. I don't think there will be anything wrong with most of the products.

Just to add that RIGHT NOW is the perfect time to stack them deep. Hillary is out there polishing her image for run #3 RIGHT NOW. The media will have her beating Trump in the polls and we will see see another drought just like the last 2, 3 or however many we've had, I've lost track. The neck beards will clean up yet again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom