Smoking marijuana could lead to breakthrough COVID cases, study finds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read all that as those that use mj shouldn’t get the shots.

Also, where’s the source article?
The data I posted came from a link on a news feed that allowed me to open the source article but wouldn't not let me copy the link. Every time I tried to copy the link which I've done thousands of times on this forum it would give a drop down saying the link wasn't available to be copied. Behind a paywall or something? First time I've ran across that.
It would allow me to copy and paste the body though, so I did a couple of sections that I was sure would spur some discussion.
Forum kept telling me that it was too big, so kept deleting until you see what is in the original link.

We haven't had a pot thread in awhile, so there is that too.
Just me stirring the "pot". :laugh6:

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any idea why cannabis was singled out, when tobacco and cocaine were also mentioned in the article as being high on the list? Looks like they're trying to find a scapegoat for the efficacy (or lack thereof) of the shot(s), so it must be drug/alcohol use that's causing breakthrough infections, not the failure of their shots to prevent disease.
maybe the author wants to continue using certain drugs

Latest posts

Top Bottom