Snake Creek/ New range in Beggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeCreekSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting how they rated themselves as Tulsa #1 gun range when they had not even opened yet.
Must be related to that Tulsa's #1 moving company on TV nobody had ever heard of.
Tulsa has many choices of gun ranges and we feel we are the #1 choice of those ranges. Come out and visit us and you will see why!

SnakeCreekSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I went there today for the first time. Very impressive and a lot better than expected. Facilities are clean and spotless.
Bring your own rug/mats to cover the concrete shooting tables and a sandbags/lumber for bench rest shooting.
Only 15 minutes from Glenpool and 1/4 mile East of Hwy 75 at Beggs Hwy 16 exit.
Glad you loved it!! Thank you for the kind words. Look forward to seeing you at the range.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any recent updates on this range? I'm going to try and go out there in the next week and check it out.
I have gone out there several times to shoot sporting clays. They have two courses. Great set up. Never seems to be much of a crowd, so I have never had to wait on anyone to shoot.
I have also shot at the rifle range once with my boy. We had it to ourselves.
Great place. I would suggest to anyone in the South Tulsa area to check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom