Sneak out to shoot and didn't get caught.....Yet. Ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is back to work and the weather just got better and better. Wife was going to lunch with some of her co-workers and had pre made my lunch. The stars were all aligned.
Loaded the truck with everything I needed, except my ear protection. Had to run by walmart and buy another pair of those cheap champion cans. I must have bought a dozen or more.
Got to the range and setup my shooting station and target at 100 yards. I had re-zeroed the 6.5 creedmoor Ruger predator. I figured I'd have to make a couple of adjustments but no. It was dead zeroed....Ha.
I was exhausted and without breath when I got things set up. Had to stop a couple of times even though I was driving down my targets (I'm a whimp). This was a good thing for me. I did everything without help and it was good for me. Yeah.
Back to the targets. I fired my first 3 shots and had a great result (for me). Hole in hole and sub moa 3rd shot. Moved to my other target and same result without the hole in hole but sub moa. I was thrilled. I was also completely out of breath. Don't know why but getting better.
Black box Hornady 140 grain (love that load and it's going to be my water mark when I start reloading
My phone would not let me take another picture of the other target. Memory full but I got my best, and first, rounds I fired.
3 shot march.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom