Snopes bias

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did read it, I just do not agree. I have been following Snopes for years and even use to believe them on everything. Sadly they have been caught to many times spinning the truth for the left, or which ever way will make them the most money.

Oh, and you can double check that meme too, it is based on facts.
I knew you would agree, your biased to your opinion and not facts LOL
We already have established this

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In other words hot to be trusted.
And the real one that says snopes is pretty spot on.

Unless of course it is biased too. I have not got around to looking up who is behind your site yet. I know who the front person is, but not who funds it, etc.

I would stay and debate more with you this evening but I have something more intellectually stimulating to do. Lava reruns on Netflix. :buttkick:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the story in the Gaurdian that generated this thread isn't even about Snope's, it's about FaceBook. It's about the impossibility of FaceBook coordinating with Factcheck.org and Snopes.com to check facts in real time.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of thinking I know this vs really checking Snopes in this thread. They post the source of their info at the bottom of every link in their forum.
You have to cross reference their data to prove it right or wrong. Most of the time they are right, but there is some political bias that they should avoid if they want to be called fact checkers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom