Snowflakes exist, even in Oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, no, no...don't you see? "Play nice", act "reasonable" and these folks will switch sides. Happens all the time.
Not likely says I. My experience with anti-firearm folks is that once 'paranoia' about guns sets in, they will never change their stance.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get that it was a joke, a really tired old joke that most us have made and it also needs to go die in a corner. I was raised to say nothing about having guns at our house. It was nobody’s business. It’s still a good rule. Your neighbors, friends, and co-workers don’t really need to know about the guns you keep.

I learned that lesson as a kid. I let my friend come over to my house and shoot my BB gun in my backyard, when we were done I put it back in the garage. Later that afternoon, he came back over and we talked on the front porch. It was a distraction so that his cousin could sneak into the garage and steal the BB gun.

Anyone who is shocked that such a joke would end up the way that it did needs a sign with Snowflake written on it.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, my question was rhetorical because if you don't buy from an FFL it's not registered with the ATF as in your possession.
more-you-know.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red flag in action.

Though not likely, some anti-gun attitude can / does change. Majority are based in ignorance.

The difference in attitude between the 2 Cops could have made the end results very different. Difficult and changing times, we must remain diligent in presenting a good light and steadfast in determination to not give an inch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom