Snowflakes exist, even in Oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although the Father was well within his rights in his own home to clean and display his guns, it is not a good idea to be brought to the attention of the authorities that one has guns at all due to the current political climate. Even thought they may be registered. He is on someone's radar now more than likely,
Registered?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really say I'm surprised to hear about this happening. I'm pretty sure both of our girls went to school with kids who had parents that would do this same type of reporting.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme see. OP's location is Stillwater. Never been there but wiki says,

Given the convergence of public "higher education" indoctrination centers there, OP should not be surprised at the presence of cupcakes, communists, enviroNazis and stoners.

And given what I've observed about the devolution of America, I'm surprised the region has anything but snowflakes/cupcakes/weenies.

OP and his bud being the exceptions, of course.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although the Father was well within his rights in his own home to clean and display his guns, it is not a good idea to be brought to the attention of the authorities that one has guns at all due to the current political climate. Even thought they may be registered. He is on someone's radar now more than likely,
What's a registered gun?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should, but I can't let go of this. There are parents out there that are about to crap their pants over the thought of sending their kids back to school in the fall. All of us gun owners should be acting in the most calm, sane, and rational manner, not pulling stunts like this for a momentary grin. If that boy's parents were on the fence about guns before, they aren't now. And they're telling their friends too, even in "the reddest state in the union." Some people are gonna say, "we shouldn't have to hide our guns." I agree but that's not what this was. This was an incredibly stupid f-ing thing to do, just to get a laugh. The proof is in the result. If you're wondering why we keep getting more calls for gun control, ask yourself whether this helped our arguments.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should, but I can't let go of this. There are parents out there that are about to crap their pants over the thought of sending their kids back to school in the fall. All of us gun owners should be acting in the most calm, sane, and rational manner, not pulling stunts like this for a momentary grin. If that boy's parents were on the fence about guns before, they aren't now. And they're telling their friends too, even in "the reddest state in the union." Some people are gonna say, "we shouldn't have to hide our guns." I agree but that's not what this was. This was an incredibly stupid f-ing thing to do, just to get a laugh. The proof is in the result. If you're wondering why we keep getting more calls for gun control, ask yourself whether this helped our arguments.

You are so right.

or something

Latest posts

Top Bottom