Snowflakes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoulda yanked his ****ing ass out and 'Stone Cold Steve Austin'ed" his ass. Nobody has the right to just be a dick, Vet or not

Yeah, There ya go! That's the ticket! :homer:

Really? Seriously? You mean to say you think that is the solution to some clown being a jerk? What that would get you is in all likelihood, arrested, possibly convicted, and then, your felonious bad-azz self can just NOT carry your LCP or whatever any more.

As much as we would like to go around Cold Stone Steve Austin'n jerks all day...it is just plain against the law.:buttkick:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, There ya go! That's the ticket! :homer:

Really? Seriously? You mean to say you think that is the solution to some clown being a jerk? What that would get you is in all likelihood, arrested, possibly convicted, and then, your felonious bad-azz self can just NOT carry your LCP or whatever any more.

As much as we would like to go around Cold Stone Steve Austin'n jerks all day...it is just plain against the law.:buttkick:
I'm sorry you lack the faculties to recognize sarcasm

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you lack the faculties to recognize sarcasm

It's not his fault. He's a moderator ... :hey3:

Believe me ... I've been a mod on 4 different boards now. The last one was it for me. I'm tired of the damned drama. Mods are in a really bad spot. Owners expect them to draw in traffic and maintain a certain "air". Members expect them to let everything they post slide, while whining incessantly about why you don't moderate everyone else's posts and God help you if you have a personal opinion that doesn't agree with, or share an experience with something that is different than what someone else has had.

If you saw some of the PMs that have been sent to me or sent to owners about me, or to me from owners of boards, you'd think I ought to be a dozen different federal and state agencies watch lists ... Lol I really must be the Wicked Witch of the West ...:coffee2:

If it is any comfort, I caught the sarcasm in your post ... Lol (But I gotta admit, I think it WOULD be nice to just pound the **** outta some goober sometimes ...:fallangel )

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not his fault. He's a moderator ... :hey3:

Believe me ... I've been a mod on 4 different boards now. The last one was it for me. I'm tired of the damned drama. Mods are in a really bad spot. Owners expect them to draw in traffic and maintain a certain "air". Members expect them to let everything they post slide, while whining incessantly about why you don't moderate everyone else's posts and God help you if you have a personal opinion.

If you saw some of the PMs that have been sent to me or sent to owners about me you'd like I had a dozen different federal and state agencies ought to be taking a long hard look ... Lol

If it is any comfort, I caught the sarcasm in your post ... Lol (But I gotta admit, I think it WOULD be nice to just pound the **** outta some goober sometimes ...:fallangel )
Moderators are supposed to moderate, not make ******* remarks. He could have said, "I hope your not seriously recommending beatin some ones ass" Would have been cleared with no fuss

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not just mind your own business and go about your day? Unless it had something to do with your job (you mentioned he wanted to speak to your supervisor, right?), then who are you to worry about the handicap spaces? I honestly have bigger things to worry about in my life than who is parked where. Most places have more than spots for the occasional douche who takes a spot.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moderators are supposed to moderate, not make ******* remarks. He could have said, "I hope your not seriously recommending beatin some ones ass" Would have been cleared with no fuss

LMAO! I know Joel and that's EXACTLY what he meant. There was as much sarcasm in his post as there was in yours.

You guys need a lemonade and some Midol ...:bighug::lookaroun:musketeers::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom