Snowflakes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's my fault I thought you were already one of the 5 I have blocked, I am one who can take responsibilities for my mistakes

no apologize necessary. Truly, i really didn't realize it'd set you off (or that you had any problem with me at all, for that matter). If you've blocked me then so be it, but OSA has always been a great place for discussion and i'm sorry you feel you cant have one with me

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all of the hair pulling and screeching, I expect to see you ladies rip each other's tops off pretty soon.

Why you just thinking about yourself?? Why just tops?? Can't a girl get a little side action, too?? I wanna see some buns, hun ... :anyone: You know, the least you could do is help a girl out every now and again ... :buttkick:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanna see some buns, hun
As you wish.......
a0e7f0fab69fe6a898d7a3e81bf338f1.jpg

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not just mind your own business and go about your day? Unless it had something to do with your job (you mentioned he wanted to speak to your supervisor, right?), then who are you to worry about the handicap spaces? I honestly have bigger things to worry about in my life than who is parked where. Most places have more than spots for the occasional douche who takes a spot.
Yes. It is a requirement of my job to make sure the cars parked in the handicapped spaces have the placards or tagged.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom