Snubbies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED selling the model 13 already, for shame, for shame.

Dear Lord, please let Mrs. GED only maim him severely. I like reading his posts and talking with him via PM. Save his hands from the beating.

Amen.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it'll be ok. I like beautiful smiths with wear. It gives them character. I don't want to see one that was mistreated, but half the barrel is silver and the cylinder has seen better days, I'm in love!

One of the best looking firearms in this thread:

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Fitz002_1.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The trouble is, these "newer" revolvers don't age that gracefully. They don't develop that rich patina and that brownish hue like the ones from the 40s, 50s and 60s do. They just lose all their bluing down to the bare metal.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The trouble is, these "newer" revolvers don't age that gracefully. They don't develop that rich patina and that brownish hue like the ones from the 40s, 50s and 60s do. They just lose all their bluing down to the bare metal.

Whats up with you!!??? You haven't had her long enough for the ink to dry on the bill of sale. I gotta good shrink for ya to talk to!! No I'm not trading my 3" 64 for it!!!!!!:hypnotize::hypnotize::scratch::scratch:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats up with you!!??? You haven't had her long enough for the ink to dry on the bill of sale. I gotta good shrink for ya to talk to!! No I'm not trading my 3" 64 for it!!!!!!:hypnotize::hypnotize::scratch::scratch:

I NEED a good shrink! :screwy:

Actually, I was thinking about your model 60 that was mine to begin with. :rolleyes2

But...I think I'll just keep it.

I dunno. You know me. :werd: