So a Mustang High School Teacher Takes His Gun To School...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back then, nobody would've been screwing with someone else's bag, so the gun never would've been discovered in the first place.
Yes, and there was no crime back then, no murder, no rape no child sexual abuse, not even war. Those goldarned millennials and their newfangled progressivism

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yes, and there was no crime back then, no murder, no rape no child sexual abuse, not even war. Those goldarned millennials and their newfangled progressivism

Close but not quite right. There was crime back then but it was dealt with efficiently and quickly. Our country is this way now because of communists in our government, taking prayer out of school and letting atheists run our schools and businesses, plus a whole crapload of other evil things that 'We The People' have let slide. The millennials just hitched their wagon to the crapshow.

Straying from and denying our Christian faith, which our country was founded upon, has brought us to this precipice. So before I get crap from any atheists on this site; TFB and SIIYA because I don't give a rats azz what you think, I know the truth, the Constitution, and I know what I believe.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Different day and age for sure.

Grew up in Mustang, and back then you could have gone to the parking lot and would have seen that just about every truck had a rack with something in it. Of course back then Mustang was still mostly pastures and wheat fields and we handled ourselves very differently, people would work things out without using a gun or knife 99.99% of the time.

Now it is mostly subdivisions and everyone is afraid to take an asswhooping.
Hell, one of my principles told me to bring my dad's new 1100 to school. He wanted to look at it before buying one himself. It just wasn't a thing back then. There was no mystique to guns, everyone had them, they were kind of like shoes...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every parent and grandparent takes a deep breath every time something like this happens. Not to mention the fear that has been generated in the kids themselves. And that same word got around town, and media outlets, and generated one more rung in the ladder that we have to climb in order to keep the rest of us from looking like the "gun nuts" that contribute to the bad image that exists.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I dunno. Leaving a (loaded?) weapon unattended in a school library constitutes a wee bit more than just an "oopsie" ...
106180-2f938307eb65fd4bb2a06e9f3083231a.jpg

So if his "story" is true and it was a mistake....you say hang him anyway? Interesting, not having tolerance for someone when they mess up.....sounds a little like the liberals when you don't 100% agree with them.

I say fine the guy, The school can fire him but let him continue to teach (if that's what he is...I don't know for sure) at another school. You just never know what kind of guy this is, he may have helped many young people through difficult times IE: Drugs, family issues, suicide...... who knows.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The person in question is a first year teacher at this particular school. IMO, the "forgot to remove it after visiting the range" is a BS attempt to cover his a**. Reportedly the teacher carries the misplaced bag everywhere with him daily and has a carry license. He was dumb and got caught carrying where he wasn't supposed to. Said teacher also left his classroom unattended while on lockdown to attempt to recover his firearm after realizing that his bag was left in the library and the lockdown was initiated. Brilliant...

Sounds like he will win a very special prize after the investigation is complete.
I've got a feeling this is probably accurate.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if his "story" is true and it was a mistake....you say hang him anyway? Interesting, not having tolerance for someone when they mess up.....sounds a little like the liberals when you don't 100% agree with them.

I say fine the guy, The school can fire him but let him continue to teach (if that's what he is...I don't know for sure) at another school. You just never know what kind of guy this is, he may have helped many young people through difficult times IE: Drugs, family issues, suicide...... who knows.

You know, for the life of me, I can't see how you could misconstrue Mac's comment to the point of talking of "hanging him." And, I don't get it where you accuse him of intolerance. Where is your own tolerance?

Latest posts

Top Bottom