So a Mustang High School Teacher Takes His Gun To School...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if his "story" is true and it was a mistake....you say hang him anyway? Interesting, not having tolerance for someone when they mess up.....sounds a little like the liberals when you don't 100% agree with them.
I never said hang him, I said it's more than just an "oopsie." And I still think it is.

Not a lawyer, but I don't see how he can evade jail time on this. If I understand correctly, he committed both a State and Federal felony. Whether I think it should be or not is kinda moot. :anyone:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be no jail time, but I would assume that he'll likely be terminated, lose his carry license, and there will be a fine to pay. I have no clue how the incident will impact his ability to be employed as an educator in the future though.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, for the life of me, I can't see how you could misconstrue Mac's comment to the point of talking of "hanging him." And, I don't get it where you accuse him of intolerance. Where is your own tolerance?

"hang him" was meant as ruining the fellas life as stated in a previous post. My original post was that I hope it was a mistake and seen that way. No ill will was meant toward the other poster.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said hang him, I said it's more than just an "oopsie." And I still think it is.

Not a lawyer, but I don't see how he can evade jail time on this. If I understand correctly, he committed both a State and Federal felony. Whether I think it should be or not is kinda moot. :anyone:
Where in the 2A does this constitute any crime or wrong doing...be exact please

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes we should continue to lock up non violent people and continue to keep a number one rating for locking up our OK people...number one in the world, above any country.
SMFH
Saying you think someone will go to jail for what he's done isn't the same thing as saying he should go to jail for it.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in the 2A does this constitute any crime or wrong doing...be exact please
The 2A doesn't say it, but the Gun Free School Zone Act does have something to say on the subject. It all depends on how much of an example a prosecutor wants to make of him.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An extended all-expenses-paid vacation at a 5-star, Federally approved, gray-bar hotel...
:drunk2:
Yes we should continue to lock up non violent people and continue to keep a number one rating for locking up our OK people...number one in the world, above any country.
SMFH
And once again, you see only what ya want to see. :rolleyes2:

coolhandluke said:
"Sounds like he will win a very special prize after the investigation is complete."

I simply stated what that prize would (probaby IMO) be. Never said I agreed with it.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom