So about that "drug house" raid in Houston...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am all for following the law and respecting everyone until they give me a reason not to show respect, I do however have a huge pet peeve with people who have authority and abuse it ! School Staff and LEO personnel in particular, If the cops are stopping people and writing tickets out of their jurisdiction or unjustly or pushing things too far with people they encounter they deserve to be razzed a bit, I won't go looking like this guy did but I will stand my ground and have done so successfully a couple of times in the past, I have friends that are LEO and they are good people but I also know a couple that are real assholes too ! I was offered a job as an Amarillo Police officer several years ago and didn't accept because I might have turned into one of the bad ones in some ways, Like if I had to arrest someone who hurt a child or woman ! I would be the guy that would take a detour on the way to jail, But I could never abuse my authority on a regular basis.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the photographer was really doing something worthwhile instead of trying to provoke a confrontation with officers, then he would have responded civilly to the officer questions and statements instead of shooting off his wise assed mouth.....

Publishing personal information about Officers for the general public could reasonably be expected to place them and maybe their families in increased danger from vindictive or vengeful persons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some auditors do it responsibly, others are real a$$holes. End result is to show how LEO 's will respond in respect to people's civil rights. There is one video out there when the civilian quotes the law as was judicated by the Supreme Court the trooper's response was he didn't care what the Supreme Court ruled, but told the auditor that what he said was law. That is the scary part. LEO's regardless of how they feel or how pissed off they are because they HAVE to follow the law and respect the civil rights of a person should still act in a professional manner. A lot of the auditor's intent is to make sure that civil rights are respected. Some I agree with, others I don't, but you see a lot of lying and twisting on LEO's trying to get either an arrest or an assault. I have family in law enforcement so I hear alot of what goes on.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the photographer was really doing something worthwhile instead of trying to provoke a confrontation with officers, then he would have responded civilly to the officer questions and statements instead of shooting off his wise assed mouth.....

Publishing personal information about Officers for the general public could reasonably be expected to place them and maybe their families in increased danger from vindictive or vengeful persons.

Obviously your’e not from around the OKC metro. That Dept. has been crooked longer than I can remember.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some auditors do it responsibly, others are real a$$holes. End result is to show how LEO 's will respond in respect to people's civil rights. There is one video out there when the civilian quotes the law as was judicated by the Supreme Court the trooper's response was he didn't care what the Supreme Court ruled, but told the auditor that what he said was law.

Which torques my nut to no end!

That is the scary part. LEO's regardless of how they feel or how pissed off they are because they HAVE to follow the law and respect the civil rights of a person should still act in a professional manner. A lot of the auditor's intent is to make sure that civil rights are respected.
Agree whole heartedly. And some are just trying to get a payout.
Some I agree with, others I don't, but you see a lot of lying and twisting on LEO's trying to get either an arrest or an assault. I have family in law enforcement so I hear alot of what goes on.

Let me understand you. I had to re read this post several times. You are saying in your last statement the 1A jerks are trying to get arrested or assaulted by LEO's, or are you saying the LEO's are twisting the circumstances in their favor to get arrests?

Last edited:

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which torques my nut to no end!

Let me understand you. I had to re read this post several times. You are saying in your last statement the 1A jerks are trying to get arrested or assaulted by LEO's, or are you saying the LEO's are twisting the circumstances in their favor to get arrests?
All I can tell you is watch the videos and make your own conclusions. Everyone looks at situations differently. I have no dog in this fight about 1st Amendment auditors...just my own observations.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you made this statement and I wanted to clarify what you meant.

"but you see a lot of lying and twisting on LEO's trying to get either an arrest or an assault"

Did you mean lying and twisting by the 1A people or lying and twisting by LEO's which would have read,

"but you see a lot of lying and twisting on the LEO's part trying to get either an arrest or an assault"

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch the videos and make your own conclusion. My perception and yours are going to be two things. Yes...I do percieve LEO's lying and twisting the law and the truth in order to get their way. Yes....I have seen 1st Amendment videos where LEO's try to goad people into an altercation. The common element in these 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendment audits is the unprofessionism of LEO's when they don't get their way. The other common factor, which is funny in some respect, is LEO's ALWAYS have to have the last word. Some of the audits bring out the best in law enforcement, others bring out the worst. Whether you agree with the process it does highlight problems between civilians and LE.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't trying to get you to say something to make a gotcha. I was just trying to understand what you said. If you said LEO's are lying I was going to be upset far more than the stupid bear pokers. LEO's are professionals doing a service employed by the people they service. Ninety percent of the time I would say the encounter with an LEO is a negative situation. It's a tough job but you have to be a pro to do it and I praise those who have done it.
Reply to this and you will have the last word. lol!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom