So Baptist hospital is full

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get ready.

Am ready. They can pass whatever rules they want, I ain't doing it. If I need hardware, I'll peacefully assemble at Home Depot. I'll need money, so I'll peacefully protest a lockdown at work. I'll start my own responsible adult self sufficient money making autonomous zone in my office. I'll call it RASSMMAZ

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am ready. They can pass whatever rules they want, I ain't doing it. If I need hardware, I'll peacefully assemble at Home Depot. I'll need money, so I'll peacefully protest a lockdown at work. I'll start my own responsible adult self sufficient money making autonomous zone in my office. I'll call it RASSMMAZ
I'm calling my autonomous zone RVKICKYOASSIFYOUFAWKWITHME!
:thumbup3:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mercy is filling up too.

The spike is real. Hopefully it levels off.

It’s finny that the talking heads put no blame on the protests, riots, and demonstrations.
it's people that are stuip an really dumb and just that simple. It's a freak show, do whatever.
No joke... My RN sister has to "take" 3 days vaca just to hit 48 hours on her 2 week check.
it really depends on your sisters job..it's really that simple.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of funny to see people lose their minds barking "WeAR YeR MaSK!!" Not realizing a relatively higher of patients that are now being seen, are younger, but thankfully, with less severe symptoms. This isn't asymptomatic transmission from passing someone in the Walmart isle without a mask. It's young people being stupid and completely careless. So you're better off standing outside a bar than barking on OSA about Trump.

No joke... My RN sister has to "take" 3 days vaca just to hit 48 hours on her 2 week check.

She might want to move to ER or Critical Care. My wife can pick up as many hours as she wants any time. Tugs at your soul though. Think she'll go to something else like L&D next.

Latest posts

Top Bottom