So coffee now causes cancer according to the commies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/health/cancer-coffee-warning/index.html

California coffee shops may soon be forced to warn customers about a possible cancer risk linked to their morning jolt of java.

The state keeps a list of chemicals it considers possible causes of cancer, and one of them, acrylamide, is created when coffee beans are roasted.
A lawsuit first filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court in 2010 by the nonprofit Council for Education and Research on Toxics targets several companies that make or sell coffee, including Starbucks, 7-Eleven and BP. The suit alleges that the defendants "failed to provide clear and reasonable warning" that drinking coffee could expose people to acrylamide.

I want to know when they are going to just post a big sign at the border that says "Things found in this state may cause cancer" so the state doesn't end up being sued for not warning about it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can assure them and everyone else that this is a load of crap. I drink strong coffee all day long, EVERY...SINGLE...DAY. I've drank coffee since my early teens. So if there was anything to this I'd have been dead a long time ago.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang! I always look forward to my morning cup of Kopi Luwak, bit since it might cause Cancer I'm not sure I want to put something questionable in my body.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen so many studies that one day it is good for you, next study it causes cancer. Anything in moderation I think is prolly OK... IMO.
Exactly. Eggs are bad for you, eggs are good for you. Coffee is bad for you, coffee is good for you (and apparently, coffee is bad for you again).

And the list goes on... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom