So did Ashley Judd really just.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
.........come out in public as one of the
24 Women Who Have Accused Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Harassment???????????
The same gal that recited the nasty speech accusing Trump of the same thing? She's been keeping that story secret since 1997 and hasn't said a peep? And she was actually involved with Weinstein and still never said a word. Yet she ranted in front of America about Trump and has had no involvement with Trump. As if these people were capable of having any less credibility, they cease to amaze.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many are coming out in their own defense. I wonder how many of the stars of his movies will come out now? Hate to say it but SOMEONE had to have been taking him up on his offers, not necessarily Judd per se, (god I hope not) but people that do this crap get away with it somewhere.

Also, seems that huge black men aren't immune to the problem.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/10/terr...-sexual-assault-by-high-level-hollywood-exec/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They put up with it because he had the power to make or break a career.
Once the Italian Model dumped on ol' Harvey, the vultures came in for the kill because he no longer had the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, they used him and now they are disposing him! I heard Rush on the radio today and he said that "Weinstein had taken off out of country to an undisclosed location for sex rehab."

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harvey is the keeper of the famous Hollywood casting couch. Wonder who will inherit it when he's gone?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same gal that recited the nasty speech accusing Trump of the same thing? She's been keeping that story secret since 1997 and hasn't said a peep? And she was actually involved with Weinstein and still never said a word. Yet she ranted in front of America about Trump and has had no involvement with Trump. As if these people were capable of having any less credibility, they cease to amaze.
So Ashly Judd actually had a relationship with him???

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woman get assaulted by men in positions of power and are reluctant to come forward if they were a victim themselves, be it they are embarrassed or may be afraid they are said to have encouraged it.

Guess this wipes Trumps slate clean.. He deserves a gold star.

Latest posts

Top Bottom