So did Ashley Judd really just.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, they used him and now they are disposing him! I heard Rush on the radio today and he said that "Weinstein had taken off out of country to an undisclosed location for sex rehab."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...instein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html
EXCLUSIVE: Trump's Justice Department moves on Harvey Weinstein and orders FBI to open probe over fears he will 'do a Polanski'
By Ryan Parry
PUBLISHED: 17:36 EDT, 11 October 2017 | UPDATED: 19:06 EDT, 11 October 2017

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw it as her using her power and fame to use another person sexually and that seemed to be relevant.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad for Tony Delk. Haha!

I didn't get that she was pressuring him. I dunno... big time NBA player being "pressured" into boinking one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood? Maybe, but I don't know any specifics about their relationship. I certainly think this Weinstein guy is a douche of the highest order, from the few specifics I have read. Couldn't tell you how Ashley Judd relates to that, though.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They put up with it because he had the power to make or break a career.
Once the Italian Model dumped on ol' Harvey, the vultures came in for the kill because he no longer had the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic but that remark made me think of when I was working in Seattle. The control room had lots of windows (an oddity in my line of work). One day I watched this little bird fly straight into the window. It fell to the ground stunned, but still alive. Well, three huge black crows instantly pounced on it and started ripping it to shreds. Harvey's no little bird though...by any means.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How the hell did you determine Weinstein is my idol from my statement. I didn't even know who he was a couple days ago.

Your idol should keep his locker room talk to the locker room.

Go blow a trumpet.

It's a fair assumption, because you took a story about a prominent Hollywood liberal committing institutionalized rape, sexual assault and harassment, and politicized it by equating it to something a moderate republican said. That would cause a logical and rational person to assume that you hold (or held) the prominent Hollywood liberal in higher esteem (or less contempt) than POTUS.

tl;dr: Post like a liberal, get treated like a liberal. ;)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump was a locker talk discussion.
Your idol Weinstein actually did the grabbing.
Trump says he's "known Harvey for years" and knows the charges are true. How does he know that except through "locker room talk"? Does Trump just reflexively BELIEVE the locker room talk he hears? If he does, why shouldn't other people?

-Just Curious

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom