So, Does NBC Suck, or What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you have probably heard that Megyn Kelly was fired from NBC over a comment that she said regarding using blackface in portraying a "character." Come to find out, other NBC people have actually done either blackface or whiteface with no repercussions from the network.

That said, I'm not a big fan of Megyn Kelly, but I wonder if this revelation gives her ammo in her "negotiations" with NBC over her contract?

Lester Hold Dressed Up As a Woman in Whiteface - Fallon in Blackface - What Exactly is NBC's Policy?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was totally out of her element when she went to NBC. She was doomed from the start because of her previous employer and didn't even know it. She severely over estimated her hatred for Trump and his debate grilling wasn't enough. She was a flop the second she went over because she's just not commie enough for her employer or that audience. She's no Major Garrett. Oh well, she got a payday out of it. I'm sure Fox will take her back since they are now ran by libtards.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are very few journalists anymore, they have been pushed out by all the money sucking pen pushers who will write anything for a paycheck. You know the idea behind the news is gone when they protect the paparazzi. I cheer every time a celeb decks one of those twerps even if I don't like the celeb.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are very few journalists anymore, they have been pushed out by all the money sucking pen pushers who will write anything for a paycheck. You know the idea behind the news is gone when they protect the paparazzi. I cheer every time a celeb decks one of those twerps even if I don't like the celeb.

Is it the fact that there are few journalist, or that they're just not hired because it doesn't benefit the bottom line?

"Whether employing professional journalists trained at prestigious universities or polemicists whose ignorance, arrogance and malevolence serve partisan agendas, our dominant media are ultimately accountable only to corporate boards whose mission is not life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for the whole body of our republic, but the aggrandizement of corporate executives and shareholders"...

https://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/9/moyers

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've read lately, FOX isn't planning on hiring her back.

But, on another note, here is a case of NBC's news department withholding evidence that would have been beneficial to Brett Kavanaugh.

The Media's Orchestrated Smear of Brett Kavanaugh

And to think that at one time I wanted to be a journalist.

Just to add more, Christine Ford's go fund me account is almost 1 million dollars and climbing still.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you have probably heard that Megyn Kelly was fired from NBC over a comment that she said regarding using blackface in portraying a "character." Come to find out, other NBC people have actually done either blackface or whiteface with no repercussions from the network.

That said, I'm not a big fan of Megyn Kelly, but I wonder if this revelation gives her ammo in her "negotiations" with NBC over her contract?

Lester Hold Dressed Up As a Woman in Whiteface - Fallon in Blackface - What Exactly is NBC's Policy?
Megyn Kelly is drop dead gorgeous. That's enough for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom