So GLock Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me see if I can find out what happened. I have never had or heard of anyone being treated this way. I have been a member for 8 years. After the mass exodus a year of so ago, Everyone has really worked hard over there to make it a very user friendly forum.
So sorry this happen to you.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @PJM
I just talked to the Admin over on the Glock Forum and he doesn't recollect you trying to join of know anything about it. He suggested to try to rejoin on the Glock Forum and he will personally take care of you.
If you decide to rejoin, let me know after you do it and I will help as well. He said he had no idea about that email.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also just talked to the admin on the GT forum and he said to resubmit and he would get you approved. He also said that he has not seen your name over there for approval or membership.
But would be happy to help.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sent me the email I posted at the beginning of the thread. That's all they said and then blocked my email and account. So I have no idea what kind of bug crawled up their backside, but honestly if that is how they treat people they don't even know I am not so sure I want to be on that forum. Thanks for the offer I appreciate your willingness to help.

Agree 100%

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20191018_110946.jpg

This is my bedside Glock...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom