So Gundy Gets To Stay...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I am going to go to my closet and go through my T-Shirts and remove any of them with an illustration or wording.
What may have been ok yesterday is racist today.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unsure why the OAN network is grounds for proof of racism. It’s a conservative network accused of promoting false conspiracy theories, but MSNBC is just as biased & promoted false conspiracy theories too (Russia).

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be a lot fewer fans this year.
College and pro. I know lots of people who have just about had enough of all of the gridiron drama. I'm one of them. Oh well, got to see my Chiefs win a Super Bowl for the first time since I was in diapers, and my K-State football team has had worse drama than OSU. Screw them all.

edl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy should go. He’s been there too long. He is poorly spoken, his press conferences are terrible. Look at the guy who did or still coaches Baylor. He was impressive. Articulate, goo$ words for other team, positive towards his own team. A role model in speech. (I don’t know either of them, and frankly I doubt my dogs give a hoot what I think.....)

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unsure why the OAN network is grounds for proof of racism. It’s a conservative network accused of promoting false conspiracy theories, but MSNBC is just as biased & promoted false conspiracy theories too (Russia).

The network has referred to BLM as a "farce", among other things.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The network has referred to BLM as a "farce", among other things.

BLM is a farce. It’s a Marxist organization that has a bunch of liberal sheep and some so called conservatives fooled. They couldn’t care less about black people. If they did they would be concerned with who kills the most black people in America, other blacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ain't the last of it. They were posturing. They are making steps to finally get rid of this cretin. Lowered his salary that he never earned. Lowered his buyout clause and shortened contract renewal length. I am gonna guess this season goes to absolute crap. There will be unrest and uprising. No way a coach is okay with being called out by a player and cost millions of dollars. Things aren't well in okieland.

His recruiting was never anything special. OSU boards are full of people that pee themselves over a 2 star recruit and try and convince everyone this JV guy is really a 3 star recruit. Bad coach player relationships all over the news. Other coaches are loving this. I promise you Les Miles in talking to the same kids in Dallas and saying come play with me. My kids love me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom