So how are they going to get them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, when you choose to put one of those devices in your residence, you are, in effect, granting permission for a listening device, i.e. a bug, to listen in and with a red flag type law inform the blue meanies that you may be a danger to yourself or others. Thereby allowing them to go to court without your knowledge to get an order for you weapons to be taken.

Big Brother WILL be listening

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't finish the video. I don't trust anyone over the age of 20 in a flat billed hat. That said I had an Alexa from the first pre-orders. I sold mine on shortly after I got it. I don't need something else in my house listening to me besides all the phones and tablets. Just know your iphone or android can do the same thing.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still use a flip phone

Got ya beat!

Nokia-5190.jpg

Nokia 5190. 21 years and still going strong.

About 5 or 6 years ago, the face on mine cracked. I went to scour some pawn shops for one with a decent face. At the first pawn shop I went to, the proprietor reached under the counter and handed me a basket with 5 phones it. Three of them were 5190's, two were older models. He simply said "Take them. I need the space."

About three years ago, one of the battery contacts broke and I salvaged and soldered in a good contact from one of the 'parts' phones and was back in business. I had to drill some really small holes along the side of the phone to install some tiny screws to keep the battery from slipping off.

As for any of those listening devices; never had one, never will.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scary. We just got a free Alexa for renewing our series Xm contract. I don’t think I’ll plug it in.

First thing you need to do with it is to give it a good bath in Tide Detergent and bleach. Then, modify its outward appearance with some well placed blows with a 12 to 16 pound sledge hammer. For the finishing touches, smelt it. Bury the remains where within the next thousand years or so it will be completely decomposed and reabsorbed back into Mother Earth from whence came its original raw materials. (That's the eco-friendly way to recycle.)

Woody

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got ya beat!

View attachment 141383

Nokia 5190. 21 years and still going strong.

About 5 or 6 years ago, the face on mine cracked. I went to scour some pawn shops for one with a decent face. At the first pawn shop I went to, the proprietor reached under the counter and handed me a basket with 5 phones it. Three of them were 5190's, two were older models. He simply said "Take them. I need the space."

About three years ago, one of the battery contacts broke and I salvaged and soldered in a good contact from one of the 'parts' phones and was back in business. I had to drill some really small holes along the side of the phone to install some tiny screws to keep the battery from slipping off.

As for any of those listening devices; never had one, never will.

Woody
My mom and dad had one of these but it had an OU case that went over it. It was in voice stream before it became TMobile. I remember if you went to about Seminole you wouldn’t be able to get service. Lol. Crazy how much phones have advanced. Technology period. I’m sure the feds can listen to us on many different things. If they are coming they are coming. Just be ready when they do.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom and dad had one of these but it had an OU case that went over it. It was in voice stream before it became TMobile. I remember if you went to about Seminole you wouldn’t be able to get service. Lol. Crazy how much phones have advanced. Technology period. I’m sure the feds can listen to us on many different things. If they are coming they are coming. Just be ready when they do.
A lot like smart TVs

Latest posts

Top Bottom