So I got pulled over.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is nice to see that this has been discussed before and everyone seems to just want to say "do a search, this has been discussed". Only problem is this subforum is only 2 pages long, there is nothing to search thru.
Unfortunatly, many people on here, myself uncluded, have just recently discovered this forum. Answers, not smartxxs comments would be appreciated.

Ditto. You quoted that clause in the statute verbatim, but the interpretation of the meaning of those words is wrong, allegedly. It's worthy of an explanation.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I took my class our instructor basically told us, it's up to us if we decide to surrender our firearm over to LE. Each individual would have to make the call when asked, and be fully prepared for the repercussions.

His reasoning at the time was based on a yahoo that was dressing and pretending to be LE and was pulling women over in OKC. I'm sure that most of us could tell the difference, but if it was late at night, rainy,..who knows.

If an imposter did pull over an individual and then find out they are carrying, all he'd have to do is ask for the weapon and then you're left defenseless against an unknown assailant.

I think his point being, don't ever give up your firearm, but it's up to you if you decide to do so.

When they ask where the firearm is in the vehicle, just answer..."over here in the seat, underneath the pipe bomb"..!

Latest posts

Top Bottom