So if I open carry at a Wal-Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we have an OSA member that works at Walmart. In another thread a few days ago they said that they are required to ask someone who is open carrying to conceal their firearm or take it back to their vehicle.
There may be someone else here that works for Walmart, but if you're referring to me, I no longer work there. When I worked there, I was never required to ask anyone to conceal or disarm themselves--but then, I left there before all this new silliness started.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There may be someone else here that works for Walmart, but if you're referring to me, I no longer work there. When I worked there, I was never required to ask anyone to conceal or disarm themselves--but then, I left there before all this new silliness started.
It wasn't you. I'll try to find em.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy answer is they will simply refuse you service in other words they would refuse to check you out. If you hung around to provoke you could be charged with lourtering

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe walmart just tried to ban a Kentucky man from all walmart stores nationwide for open carry into the store.
They called police & had him sign something.

But I'm wondering in he went to a different town walmart & walked in (without open carrying) what would happen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom