So, I've come to a realization - it IS possible to "overdo it".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding! Where did PiP go? I used it quite a lot back in the day.

It’s still around, but your TV has to be designed for it. I’m watching a Sony Tv right now that we gave to wife’s mom and stepdad with PIP at their house.
We bought a 72” for our living room recently.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new multiviewer that allows we to switch between 4 screens 2x2 or 1 screen seamlessly. I have one cable box and 3 Roku’s running into it. It’s coming through my 4k projector so each of the 4 screens is still full HD. On my 150” screen, that gives me 4 75” HD screens at once. I can switch audio between source or switch to one of the four as the full screen. It’s awesome when there are 4 games going that I want to watch. I can also do PiP with any of those sources.

Attachments

• A6E78110-2F30-4EEB-9DC0-DE6BBBB7A530.jpeg
    A6E78110-2F30-4EEB-9DC0-DE6BBBB7A530.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 122

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new multiviewer that allows we to switch between 4 screens 2x2 or 1 screen seamlessly. I have one cable box and 3 Roku’s running into it. It’s coming through my 4k projector so each of the 4 screens is still full HD. On my 150” screen, that gives me 4 75” HD screens at once. I can switch audio between source or switch to one of the four as the full screen. It’s awesome when there are 4 games going that I want to watch. I can also do PiP with any of those sources.

Now that's awesome.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old Hitachi big screen would do 4 channels like that. I used to use it all the time for games. It pizzes me off too that TVs don't do this anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom