So much for Browns fans in OK....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this needs moved, please do....

Looks like Baker's days in Cleveland are pretty much over, the Browns are trading for Deshaun Watson and Baker wants to go to the Colts. Can't say I'm a fan of this regardless of liking/disliking Baker.
As been said before, the Browns are gonna be the Browns.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watson doesn't want to go to Cleveland. The Browns said they're not trading Baker unless they can get a top tier QB. Baker said he ain't nobody's backup plan and wants to be traded. This has all been going on for a couple of days now. That, at least, is the last I heard.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Watson doesn't want to go to Cleveland. The Browns said they're not trading Baker unless they can get a top tier QB. Baker said he ain't nobody's backup plan and wants to be traded. This has all been going on for a couple of days now. That, at least, is the last I heard.
Watson signed with the Browns today for, guaranteed $230 million/5y contract had a lot to do with it I'm sure lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ummmm... you need to check the news lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baker is garbage as an NFL Starting QB. He could be a solid backup somewhere. but between his **** attitude and his fake injuries Hes not up to being a QB1

"Garbage" that took the Browns further than they've been in years? Fake injuries? LOL.... just stop talking...

Bfelton408

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Garbage" that took the Browns further than they've been in years? Fake injuries? LOL.... just stop talking...
That wasnt all him. They have a better team than they've ever had and he did nothing with all that talent. Do i need to list them all? Also as soon as he started sucking he blamed a shoulder injury. If you are too hurt to play than don't play. Don't compromise your team because you dont want to sit.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That wasnt all him. They have a better team than they've ever had and he did nothing with all that talent. Do i need to list them all? Also as soon as he started sucking he blamed a shoulder injury. If you are too hurt to play than dont play. dont compromise your team because you dont want to sit.

Sure, it's a team sport, but it's retarded to think he didn't play a part in their success.

You lost me on the the shoulder injury, that's just hater speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom