So much for Browns fans in OK....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he has a career QBR of 87.8. That is very Mediocre especially with all that talent he had. Thats currently 20th amongst active QB's. He is sub average as a qb1
Four head coaching changes in three years.
baker got screwed by Cleveland. And I’m not a OU fanboy

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rogers gets $150M for 3 years. Had proved he is capable and built a team around him.

$250M for 5 years GUARANTEED is insane.

All are overpaid, narcissists.

There was a contract renewal between a team owner and an agent, a few years back.

Team Owner says: "I don't care that he is the highest rated quarterback in the league.
I don't care that he won 3 Super Bowls.
I don't care that he was League MVP TWICE.
I don't care that his name is Terry Bradshaw.
I will not pay that dumb redneck $300,000 a year."

And now, an unproven, just out of school, crybaby gets $50M gauranteed!

Just another reason I refuse to watch the NFelonL.

Last edited:

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now if Kyler Murray will go back to baseball maybe we will get some of the better match-up’s on the weekend and not every Browns and Cardinals game. If only Dallas would relocate it would be even better…hahaha. Having to watch NFC East games is horrible with all the mediocre teams.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watson is a much better QB/athlete and should put the team into a better position, unless he just phones it in, which is possible.
There's a rub with all this, too bad he's a really good football player wrapped around a horrible person.

They'll have to change all the locks on the doors.
who latched on too, at best. mediocre team stupid enough to believe he's gonna take them to the big game.

Watson is who he is, he's proved that already and that ain't gonna change just because he signed with the Browns. The only thing he's gonna do in Cleveland is more of the same while collecting that guaranteed money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom