So much for Browns fans in OK....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Colts fan, I would be more optimistic giving Baker a chance then I was last year when they picked up Wentz. We definitely need a quarterback and of the ones that appear to be available he is the most enticing to me. I still wish we had used some of that cap space to go for Stafford last year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he has a career QBR of 87.8. That is very Mediocre especially with all that talent he had. Thats currently 20th amongst active QB's. He is sub average as a qb1

Yep, don't doubt it. Three head coaches and three OCs and.... the Browns. He's not elite for sure, but not garbage, and the faking the shoulder injury theory is just retarded.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on the fence with Baker. He's better than they've had in years but he has his 'short'-comings. Not a fan of his attitude most times either.
As stated above, Watson went to Cleveland for no other reason than the money.
It better work out, the Browns put themselves in a deep hole to get this guy, from draft picks to cap hell.
3 - 1st rd picks
3rd rd pick
4th rd pick

So much for the Browns being on a local channel any longer.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I give a damn about the Browns but, in my opinion, Watson is going to do nothing for them other than collect his paycheck and push them back into obscurity, a position they are very familiar with.
Watson is a much better QB/athlete and should put the team into a better position, unless he just phones it in, which is possible.
There's a rub with all this, too bad he's a really good football player wrapped around a horrible person.

It’s going to take a while for him and his wife to move out of the stadium

They'll have to change all the locks on the doors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom