So my wife left my EDC bag at the OKC trampoline park last night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an appointment and she had a coupon for the kids so I wasn't there, and it wasn't until lunch today that I realized the bag was missing.
Its a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack I bought on here almost 5 years ago in the probably discountinued Emergency Red color.
Before I continue the story let me talk about the bag. It's the perfect size and waterproofness I needed to keep my pockets empty and not have to carry around a diaper bag for the little one.
On road trips I throw my wallet and keys and etc into it so I'm not sitting on them for hours.
It has the dimensions and pockets of the pink one, but the color of the red one.
0403PF_detail_grande_76ab94c6-4f2b-46ff-a1ad-5cf637e929b4_large.jpg
MX0413ER.jpg

I didn't keep much in it when using it in Oklahoma, diapers, wet wipes, spare knife, a Streamlight, and a spare Glock mag, but when on vacation I used the gun pocket to carry an M&P45 full size with TLR-1HL and a 14 round mag, with a spare mag. The dang bag carries alot.
I was pretty noticably upset since there was no way I could replace the bag for the $55 I paid.
We called the jump place about an hour ago and someone had turned it in, and 100% of the contents were still in it.
The moral of the story is I am amazed that there is at least one honest employee and presumably at least one honest customer to turn it in and hold it in case someone calls.
I had my wife drive back to the city to pick it up, and now that it's back in my safekeeping, I'm probably going to have to figure out how to put some easy to find contact information inside it.
Just thought I'd share my story of the day.
If anyone is looking, this bag doesn't LOOK like a gun bag that you see a lot of mall commandos are wearing. Especially when you flip the flap up and all you see is diapers, haha.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Edit to add, they never take the red bag when I'm not going, because my wife's wallet doesn't fit in it. They always take the regular diaper bag. I don't know why this one left the house yesterday.
And when I say "EDC bag", I mean when I have the kids with me. I don't carry it on errands. And when the kids are with me its usually hooked to the stroller instead of on my shoulder ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom