So my wife left my EDC bag at the OKC trampoline park last night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If y'all remember, I used to carry a smaller backpack, and as soon as I find it I'll show y'all the perfect patch I already have for the joking

EDIT:
PXL_20221123_235638535.MP.jpg

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll might as well just get a purse :rollingla

Joking aside this is a nice pack.
If you knew how much money I'd spent on her at all those fancy stores in the outlet mall. She won't carry a purse, just her wallet. I don't know why she has to collect the expensive things, but if all her Coach and Kate Spade and Vera Bradley and etc was as cheap as the $55 I spent on this bag, it'd be a different story

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you knew how much money I'd spent on her at all those fancy stores in the outlet mall. She won't carry a purse, just her wallet. I don't know why she has to collect the expensive things, but if all her Coach and Kate Spade and Vera Bradley and etc was as cheap as the $55 I spent on this bag, it'd be a different story
Oh don't get me started on all of the purses in bags.. bags in storage bags... that never get used around here 🤦‍♂️

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
In terms of a tag or something, I have two ideas. One, stick an AirTag into it, it wouldn’t be hard to open up a seam somewhere and slide one in. Then you can actively track it if you don’t run across someone honest. But a nice, durable option is getting dog name tags. These will flex to fit around a curve or something if needed, come with their own rivets, and are stamped just like old dog tags. My pup has them on his collar, and one tag will fit his name, my city/state, phone number, and the ol’ “reward if returned”.

https://www.gundogsupply.com/brass-name-plate-with-rivets.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom