So my wife left my EDC bag at the OKC trampoline park last night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all shoulda heard the crap I got from @Mad Professor when I showed him the pic of my (then) new backpack, haha he had an unlimited supply of purse color coordination jokes
Screenshot_20221123-210750.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In terms of a tag or something, I have two ideas. One, stick an AirTag into it, it wouldn’t be hard to open up a seam somewhere and slide one in. Then you can actively track it if you don’t run across someone honest. But a nice, durable option is getting dog name tags. These will flex to fit around a curve or something if needed, come with their own rivets, and are stamped just like old dog tags. My pup has them on his collar, and one tag will fit his name, my city/state, phone number, and the ol’ “reward if returned”.

https://www.gundogsupply.com/brass-name-plate-with-rivets.html
I use these on everything hunting and fishing. Cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Stamp...?keywords=trapping+tags&qid=1669259722&sr=8-2

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you got it back! I had a similar experience awhile back. Test road a buddies motorcycle in a not great area of OKC. Accidentally had my wallet in my hoodie pocket. Lost it on the ride. Couple hours later a police officer called my phone. Apparently some teens walking found my wallet, and then gave it to the officer. He then found my business card in it and had my number to call me. We met up and he gave it to me, nothing missing. None of the cash missing…. Faith in humanity restored!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So my wife left MY EDC bag at the OKC trampoline park last night​

This is the part that intrigued me. Did she borrow YOUR EDC bag or is she responsible for it when you are wagging it arouind ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom