So Now We're Insurrectionists?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's always amazing how people twist and define terms to suit their own agendas; this is nothing new for the Pelosi's, Boxer's of the world!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's always amazing how people twist and define terms to suit their own agendas; this is nothing new for the Pelosi's, Boxer's of the world!

Paints quite an abstract picture of their character, doesn't it. Salvador Dali would have been challenged to portray those two. Picasso on the otherhand...

Woody

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got no problem with it. The lefties were calling insurrection patriotic when Bush was in the White House, now it's a threat? Yet ANOTHER perfect example of "do as I say, not as I do."

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet! Insurrectionist sounds sooooooo much cooler than "Pro 2-A". I think I'm liking this new tag!:thumb: (Not really too keen on the ignorance behind the Pro-despotism people applying this to us in a negative manner though....)

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took this oath or the first time almost 30 years ago.

I, Roadking Larry, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;[/B] and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I do not recall every being relieved of the obligation I undertook when I swore to that oath.

I think that is what we call all people who try to subvert and destroy the 2nd amendment:" Enemies, domestic "

See how they like being labeled for a change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom