So, Robert Mueller Has a Checkered History...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, the man is known for overseeing messed up investigations in the past. What does anyone want to bet that the Trump/Russia probe isn't just a messed up pile of wasted money?

Robert Mueller Botching Investigations Since Anthrax Attackshttp://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/

Until I read this, I was on the fence about Trump firing Mueller. Now, I'm not so sure it wouldn't be a good thing. Otherwise, Mueller will chase every rabbit trail he can find and waste even more taxpayer dollars.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, the man is known for overseeing messed up investigations in the past. What does anyone want to bet that the Trump/Russia probe isn't just a messed up pile of wasted money?

Robert Mueller Botching Investigations Since Anthrax Attacks

Until I read this, I was on the fence about Trump firing Mueller. Now, I'm not so sure it wouldn't be a good thing. Otherwise, Mueller will chase every rabbit trail he can find and waste even more taxpayer dollars.
It's all a witch hunt by the swamp. Mueller keeps looking for something to offer up to the dims in an October surprise for the midterms, and later on for the presidential elections. Get enough of the dims to take over the house, and we will have two years of impeachment hearings, etc, and zero done to help the booming economy we are going through now.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all a witch hunt by the swamp. Mueller keeps looking for something to offer up to the dims in an October surprise for the midterms, and later on for the presidential elections. Get enough of the dims to take over the house, and we will have two years of impeachment hearings, etc, and zero done to help the booming economy we are going through now.
Yep. I have no doubts many repubs are hoping he finds something too

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I have no doubts many repubs are hoping he finds something too
It's my hope, and it's probably already in the works that a second special prosecutor be appointed to investigate the first special prosecutor.
Everything he is investigating Trump for has been committed and part of public record by hillary. Collusion with the Russians, handling of secure data and communications, violations of government security protocols, Kickbacks, bribes, and the list goes on.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a joke. Mueller is a product of Trump’s administration. Appointed by the man Trump appointed to make those kinds of decisions.

If Mueller is such an inept investigator, and just a shill for the left, then why did Trump’s administration appoint him?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone investigated anyone's past and did it long enough they'd find some skeletons somewhere.
That's the point. Most people think Mueller's mandate to uncover "Russian Collusion™" within team Trump has run out of gas. Now he's desperately trying to prove Trump is guilty of obstructing his investigation into nothing. IOW, "We know you colluded with the Russians, and the only reason we can't prove it is because you didn't play by the rules!" :rolleyes2

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Mueller is trying to prove anything. IMO, Muellers sole purpose is to try to get Trump to "fire" him before the Midterm elections, and if not then, before the 2020 General. And in order to get Trump to fire him, he'll start digging into Trump Enterprises and Trumps personal life.

If that were to occur, 2 things would happen. Democrats would beat the GOP to death in the media and possibly take over the House this fall, setting up an impeachment cirucs. And Rinos like Graham and McCain would follow suit, and initialize proceedings to have Trump impeached in the Senate.

Lets hope Trump doesn't take the bait..

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Russian thing didn't work out and the last I heard was that Mueller was going after Trump's financial records. That to be is "untouchable and personal." Mueller just has to find something, anything that will create problems.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Robert Mueller Botching Investigations Since Anthrax Attacks

He was also in charge of the failed prosecution of Hells Angels MC in Oakland. Almost all of the convictions were later overturned on appeals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom