1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

So, Robert Mueller Has a Checkered History...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TerryMiller, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  2. lasher

lasher Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    they have new antibiotics for those pesky rashes

Annie likes this.
  3. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My God man, you can't make up a better children's fairy tale than that. Yes, I read it all and I think that if Wired magazine could, they would just send Mueller into sainthood right now.

4. MCVetSteve

MCVetSteve Sharpshooter

The entire 4th Marine Regiment were the ones captured, including their colors, in the Philippines during WWII. That is the reason the 4th Marine Regiment headquarters is in Okinawa, 3rd Bn 4th Reg is under the charge or 7th Mar Reg in 29 Palms, 1/4 is under 5th Marines at Pendleton, and 2/4 is under 3rd Marines in Hawaii. The battalions are, to my knowledge, excluded, but the 4th Regiment HQ has not been to combat since WWII if I recall correctly. They oversee training operations for other units to train in jungle environments.

5. lasher

lasher Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    there you go, the answer to the Magnificent Bastards

6. ignerntbend

ignerntbend Sharpshooter

Trump just has bad luck with appointees. Look at Sessions. I mean, that asshole spent nearly half a century establishing himself as one of the most conservative men in the country. First in congress to support Trump. Trump appoints him and he turns swamp dweller. Who knew he was just another Manchurian Candidate waiting to spring his trap? Same with Rosenstein and Wrey. Same with the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Trump just has bad luck is all. You have to agree with the President of the United States when he says "We have the most corrupt laws in the world." We do! Our laws are corrupt and the president has bad luck.