So sick of it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennablake

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES. Sorry for the anger but I just went to a shop here after I called and they said they were open and have 9mm fmj for a dollar a peice. Get there they closed and we’re running out of one of their other stores. Out of town. Now if I had the cash and a better vehicle I’d definitely go get it but also for 50 dollars for a box of full metal jackets count 50. No I draw the line at certain places and certain things and I cannot justify putting my car thru the work of traveling an hour just for a single box of ammo. Anyone else feeling my upsetness? It’s crazy that no one has ammo period. I just wanna go to the range and practice a bit. Now I have to go online and I hate shopping online. I have little trust for the internet. Specially when I’ll be paying a few hundred for 9mm ammo. Ahh thanks for letting me vent guys lol

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B6898EA6-57B7-4B99-965A-F5E0174FA6B2.jpeg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES. Sorry for the anger but I just went to a shop here after I called and they said they were open and have 9mm fmj for a dollar a peice. Get there they closed and we’re running out of one of their other stores. Out of town. Now if I had the cash and a better vehicle I’d definitely go get it but also for 50 dollars for a box of full metal jackets count 50. No I draw the line at certain places and certain things and I cannot justify putting my car thru the work of traveling an hour just for a single box of ammo. Anyone else feeling my upsetness? It’s crazy that no one has ammo period. I just wanna go to the range and practice a bit. Now I have to go online and I hate shopping online. I have little trust for the internet. Specially when I’ll be paying a few hundred for 9mm ammo. Ahh thanks for letting me vent guys lol
How many stores in INDIANA did you visit? And yhou might want to get used to that internet shopping thing it sounds silly someone you’re age being so resistant to online shopping (it’s here to stay)

Latest posts

Top Bottom