So sick of it all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda like the stock market... buy low sell high. Don' think I ever paid over .10 a round for 9mm FMJ. And I would not sell high to somebody unless things really got tough. I did just give a guy that works for me 5 boxes, all 9MM, all different brands so he could see which his new pistol likes best. I'm kinda like a few others on here that have seen what politics do the the price of ammo and guns. Even the last time I was pretty well stocked but better now!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES. Sorry for the anger but I just went to a shop here after I called and they said they were open and have 9mm fmj for a dollar a peice. Get there they closed and we’re running out of one of their other stores. Out of town. Now if I had the cash and a better vehicle I’d definitely go get it but also for 50 dollars for a box of full metal jackets count 50. No I draw the line at certain places and certain things and I cannot justify putting my car thru the work of traveling an hour just for a single box of ammo. Anyone else feeling my upsetness? It’s crazy that no one has ammo period. I just wanna go to the range and practice a bit. Now I have to go online and I hate shopping online. I have little trust for the internet. Specially when I’ll be paying a few hundred for 9mm ammo. Ahh thanks for letting me vent guys lol

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know your frustration,went through what you are gripping about back during Obuma. I said that would never happen again. I got setup to reload and stocking components. Continue stocking to this day what I can find. Was asked when I thought I would have enough, My reply was. "When the Army calls and wants to buy some because they are short on practice ammo"

Latest posts

Top Bottom