So there is a blurb in the scroller on ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox 25 this morning. Says "the owner of a puppy beaten up, is now facing murder charges, after a teen is shot and killed Sunday night."

Ok, I love my dogs more than I do most people ...
I empathize with the guy's feelings of anger, but, DAMN ... seriously?!?!?!!?

This kind of stuff confounds me -- the WHOLE thing, not just the guy shooting the teen. How a teenager could be that cruel boggles my mind, too.

Wtf ...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'm trying to figure it out... so a teen was beating some guy's puppy, so the guy shot and killed him? Is that how it happened?

Weird.... so here's the thing - my question is, is animal cruelty a felony in Oklahoma? Because if it is... using deadly force to stop the commission of a felony in Oklahoma could potentially be used in his defense, right?

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just wondering about the circumstances. I don't know what happened.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The teenager (I hesitate to call him a kid) was caught on video torturing and beating this puppy for an extended length of time, about a month ago, IIRC. Social media being what it is these days, the guy wound up several thousand dollars and free vet care for the dog.

I dunno what has transpired since but apparently the guy who owned the dog shot and killed the teenager Sunday night. He is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Personally I think he did the world a favor and should be given a medal and sent on his merry way ... because the little **** was just one step away from finding a toddler ... or grade school kid ... and honing his "art" ... but alas, I don't rule the world.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh I get it. So this was retaliation, and not in the moment of trying to stop an actual crime being committed. So it's a moot point. Yeah, some people need killin'. Some people need rehabilitation.

Luckily, no one made me the deciding factor in that. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom