So there is a blurb in the scroller on ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a serial killer in the making.

There are more markers among humans that would make them potential serial killers or a Psycho. There may be several of us guilty as charged on this forum.

If you’re a big fan of bitter beer drinks, such as IPAs, Negronis, Boulevardiers and the like, scientists at the University of Innsbruck in Austria have uncovered that you’re also more likely to exhibit malevolent personality traits. The same is true if you crave black coffee or tonic water. Basically, you’re a psycho.

To come to their conclusion, scientists surveyed 1,000 participants and asked them to rank a variety of foods on a six-point preference scale. Once the foods were ranked, respondents were also asked to complete a personality questionnaire. The results were then scrubbed against each other to determine the results.

https://vinepair.com/booze-news/if-...ience-says-youre-more-likely-to-by-psychotic/

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a very interesting documentary on Psychiatry and psychotropic drugs yesterday (that and the news were pretty much my tv watching quota for the week). Granted, it was put on by the Scientology creeps (and after about 15 minutes it was CLEAR it was a propganda film to promote some Scientology research and "public service" group BUT there were some VERY interesting points made between how pharmaceutical companies manufacture and drug and THEN "find" a "disease" for it to treat. Psychiatrists and researchers are more than happy to fudge numbers, rework language regarding side effects to make them sound less serious and then get their FDA approval ... and next thing you know everyone is on that drug.

Same thing with the bitter beer -- guess it's a good thing I like bitter drinks. Lol y'all are safe ... for now ...

My personal opinion is anytime a psychiatrist is involved in anything there are shenanigans going on.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a very interesting documentary on Psychiatry and psychotropic drugs yesterday (that and the news were pretty much my tv watching quota for the week). Granted, it was put on by the Scientology creeps (and after about 15 minutes it was CLEAR it was a propganda film to promote some Scientology research and "public service" group BUT there were some VERY interesting points made between how pharmaceutical companies manufacture and drug and THEN "find" a "disease" for it to treat. Psychiatrists and researchers are more than happy to fudge numbers, rework language regarding side effects to make them sound less serious and then get their FDA approval ... and next thing you know everyone is on that drug.

Same thing with the bitter beer -- guess it's a good thing I like bitter drinks. Lol y'all are safe ... for now ...

My personal opinion is anytime a psychiatrist is involved in anything there are shenanigans going on.

Most Scientologists could benefit from Psychiatry. At least it would be worth a try.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once the vet announced that he was treating Sprocket for free I asked Grumpy what would happen to the GFM $$$s. He said he didn't know but he figured the guy wouldn't give it back because it was probably already spent. Lo and behold ...

I try not to be a cynic but some days its REALLY hard ... :disappoin

I'm a cynic on everything which has no irrefutable proof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom