So this free of charge registry of AR pistols as SBRs???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the general attitude of the community regarding this? My understanding is that the ATF will open up registry so that anyone in possession of an AR 15 pistol, with a pistol brace will be allowed to register it as a short-barreled rifle for no charge. They have also indicated that it will be an expedited process. Do you think this is a real deal? Or is this just a plot by Youtubers to stir up rage and discontent within the gun owner community?

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would certainly make it easier for them to find 'em......
Kind of like commenting on proposed ATF rules when they open it up for public comment.

Truth is they know who the gun owners are as everyone leaves a paper (digital) trail of some kind. Post on a gun forum, buy ammo/parts, etc.....you are the list.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are two main reasons I have an AR pistol instead of an SBR . 1. Easier to travel with if I go out of state, 2. I’ve been too lazy to get fingerprint cards done so I can send off a form 1 to SBR the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom