So we had the black on black cop beating...NOW THIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black and possibly other non-Caucasian officer shoot man with no legs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...double-amputee-Anthony-Lowe-Jr-tries-run.html
I wish the left could move beyond race and embrace the bill of rights...yeah this guy attacked someone, but they are agents of the state and can't legally use deadly force unless it is the ONLY option. This should unite the right & the left on improving police training & accountability, but it won't...one side will still wave the blue line flag "no matter what" and the other will claim race "no matter what".

I don't see an answer. And the real irony is, the same people protesting the Memphis beating are at the same time now defending the officers saying they are only being charged because THEY are black...the racial stuff just destroys all ability to improve things.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but they had multiple guns on him. One of them should have just tasered him. There needs to be an IQ test that goes along with the physical requirements. Too many LEO's getting past the psych evaluation.
Also need an IQ test before people are allowed to buy guns or knives then, and for the same reason, To many getting past the psych eval.

One thing I wonder how many of these cops were hired not because of their test scores but because they filled a quota for race.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but they had multiple guns on him. One of them should have just tasered him. There needs to be an IQ test that goes along with the physical requirements. Too many LEO's getting past the psych evaluation.
Unfortunately, the ruling class already determined they want low-IQ robots who will follow orders. I remember this case from years ago where they were worried the guy was too smart to go along with their system:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't read the article before posting! :) He was in a wheelchair but bailed out of it and tried to hop away. Link says he was tased twice with no effect. I still think they could've just given him space and walked behind him until he got tired and tase again or get a bean bag shotgun out. The risk of being stuck with a thrown "butcher knife" are likely very small especially if you stay more than 20 ft away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom