So we had the black on black cop beating...NOW THIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOW THIS:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yre-Nichols-death-arrested-quickly-black.html
The left wants to have it BOTH ways...this exposes their racial biases...if I recall, there have been MANY white cops convicted for their crimes. This is just proving the left WANTS to stir the pot further...this guy is a disgrace and he should give his millions away to help poor communities. (spoiler alert...he won't)

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you brandish a knife, gun, or blunt instrument capable of inflicting serious bodily harm you deserve to get yourself shot. I don’t care if you’re in a wheel chair or not. Race has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. One might question why blacks make up about 13 percent of the US population but commit most of the violent crime though. Most of it is committed against other blacks. You couldn’t pay me enough to deal with the crap cops have to deal with these days. I’d love to see Kamala or AOC strap in a gun and badge for a few days.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Race has absolutely nothing to do with any of it.
Being a scaredy-cat biznatch of a cripple dude does.

I didn't see wheelchair dude as a threat, but then again, maybe the donut king there did so he shot him while he was hopping away on his stumps. Yay, righteous kill...turd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom