So we had the black on black cop beating...NOW THIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but they had multiple guns on him. One of them should have just tasered him. There needs to be an IQ test that goes along with the physical requirements. Too many LEO's getting past the psych evaluation.

IQ test? Makes this post pretty ironic considering they tasered him twice. Both attempts were ineffective. States that very clearly in the article.

What I also find interesting is that the article states he lost his legs in a previous run-in with police in Texas. Curious what happened there.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you brandish a knife, gun, or blunt instrument capable of inflicting serious bodily harm you deserve to get yourself shot. I don’t care if you’re in a wheel chair or not. Race has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. One might question why blacks make up about 13 percent of the US population but commit most of the violent crime though. Most of it is committed against other blacks. You couldn’t pay me enough to deal with the crap cops have to deal with these days. I’d love to see Kamala or AOC strap in a gun and badge for a few days.
When cops are acting as paid agents of the state the LAW is what should be followed to the letter...I assume being on here you respect the bill of rights? There are people on the left that would also like to deny us our rights and would think we "deserve" what we get for offending them. Doesn't make it right...the guy was wrong and should have faced the LAW for what he did with the knife, but the cops were more wrong for denying him due process under the LAW and shooting a cripple in the street that had no reasonable ability to harm them at the moment he was shot.

How did you feel about Erick Garner being choked to death for selling cigarettes? If we want to improve relations, we have to respect the LAW and backing the blue is no exception.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also need an IQ test before people are allowed to buy guns or knives then, and for the same reason, To many getting past the psych eval.

One thing I wonder how many of these cops were hired not because of their test scores but because they filled a quota for race.
I think there needs to be evaluation before some are a allowed to reproduce.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Being a scaredy-cat biznatch of a cripple dude does.

I didn't see wheelchair dude as a threat, but then again, maybe the donut king there did so he shot him while he was hopping away on his stumps. Yay, righteous kill...turd.
Yep. Not everyone is a walking badass like you. Pun intended.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
When cops are acting as paid agents of the state the LAW is what should be followed to the letter...I assume being on here you respect the bill of rights? There are people on the left that would also like to deny us our rights and would think we "deserve" what we get for offending them. Doesn't make it right...the guy was wrong and should have faced the LAW for what he did with the knife, but the cops were more wrong for denying him due process under the LAW and shooting a cripple in the street that had no reasonable ability to harm them at the moment he was shot.

How did you feel about Erick Garner being choked to death for selling cigarettes? If we want to improve relations, we have to respect the LAW and backing the blue is no exception.
I feel Garner shouldn’t have resisted arrest and he would be alive today unless one of his brothers had shot his dumb ass by now. I have 0 compassion for anyone who resists arrest. YMMV.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Overreaction in my opinion. I mean the cops could have stood back (behind trees, cars, power poles, etc.) and waited until the guy chilled out, waited until his booze/drugs wore off, or waited until the guy simply tired himself out. They knew who he was and where he lived so it's not like he was just going to blend into a crowd and disappear somewhere.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When cops are acting as paid agents of the state the LAW is what should be followed to the letter...

I know that sounds good, but you really don't want that.

"Here's your speeding ticket for 56 in a 55, sir." ...and lots of other chickens**t stuff that would be enforced without officer discretion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom